Here’s A Chance To Nominate Your Community For A Development Project
Written by Smooth FM on October 23, 2019
To celebrate Stanbic IBTC Bank’s 30th year anniversary, the Stanbic IBTC Corporate Social Investment initiative is opening up an opportunity to nominate a community in need of development projects in education, health and economic empowerment.
“With your help via these nominations, we hope to invest in communities you nominate to celebrate our 30 years of existence in Nigeria and make our country a better place.” reads a statement released by the company.
For a community to qualify, the following terms must be met;
- Nomination is open to all members of the public – on all STANBIC IBTC social media platforms
- Projects nominated will be considered if they align with the Stanbic IBTC CSI pillars – Education, Health and Economic Empowerment
- Intending participants follow STANBIC IBTC on all social media platforms
- Only nominations sent via the form and/or Stanbic IBTC social media platforms will be accepted for consideration.
- All nominations sent in via Stanbic IBTC social media platforms must include the hashtag (#StanbicIBTC30AT30) otherwise entries will be considered invalid
- Final selection will be based on highest votes on Social Media platforms
- Project execution costs must not be more than N1m – all other impending costs must also be included
TO NOMINATE YOUR COMMUNITY; CLICK —– HERE